Y.C.M. Vendors Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Local Card Processing Company (debit/credit/gift)

Go down

Great Local Card Processing Company (debit/credit/gift) Empty Great Local Card Processing Company (debit/credit/gift)

Post  Rob Burrito Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:54 pm

Hey just as a favor to those interested in looking at taking cards at their stands, i'll post up the place i've been using for 5 years. they're based in York (main office in red lion) and have decent rates. you can get processing slightly cheaper through sams club, but what stands them apart is their customer service. any customer or tech issue that has come up has been hardly any hassle- they are very quick to come directly to your stand and resolve the issue in person if not on the phone. and the best part is when you call, you talk to a person. no machines no knowing account numbers ect, it's just extremely convienent processing service. they even provide free paper for your machines, where you have to worry about stocking and buying paper if you use sams or other online processing. here is their website:

http://www.schmoozeinc.com/
phone: 246-8896
email: info@schmoozeinc.com

but really i'd just give them a call. if you do, use me as a reference (no i do not make money or get rewards for references) but it will help them know the setup and location without having to ask you a bunch of questions about where your location is, what kind of access you have to the internet ect (which hopefully will be fixed soon!) if you say 'the same place roburritos has a stand downtown at market' they will know exactly what is up and what they need and only ask when is a good time to meetup. installation they do everything and also will be there to walk you through it. can't reccomend a business more, especially after dealing with phone-in service from other places...

Rob Burrito
Rob Burrito

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum